Gucci is the most popular brand in the fashion industry. Gucci one of the world’s most successful manufacturers of high-end leather goods, like Gucci clothing, Gucci shoes, and other fashion products. Gucci is an Italian brand and founded in 1921. According to Forbes World’s Most Valuable Brands list, Gucci is ranked the 38th most valuable brand in the world.
GUCCI ACE BEE EMBROIDERED SHOES
Our classic low-top sneaker with Gucci’s iconic gold embroidered bee against our Web Elmstreet. The bee is an archival code first introduced in Gucci ready-to-wear in the 1970s.
- White leather with green and red Web and gold thread-embroidered bee
- Red Ayers snake detail on the back of one shoe and green Ayers snake detail on the back of the other shoe
- Rubber sole
- These shoes run big, we recommend sizing down one size
- .25″ height
MATERIALS AND CARE
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat, and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill shoe with tissue paper to help maintain the shape and absorb humidity, then store in the provided flannel bag and box
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth or brush